ESL / ELD Assessments

Is English an additional language for you? An ESL / ELD assessment gives information about your current English language skills to show your level.

If you have:

  • BC Grade 11 or 12
  • IELTS or TOEFL test scores from the last 2 years
  • Canadian Language Benchmarks Placements Test (CLBPT) from the last 2 years
  • An ESL course from another BC college

Or book your assessment:

  • If you are taking the Canadian Language Benchmarks Placement Test (CLBPT) for the first time
  • Ifyou took the CLBPT more than 2 years ago.
  • If you are interested in HCA-ESL (when asked for your goal, please select HCA/HCA-ESL)

International Applicants:

DzԳٲinternational_admissions@camosun.cato book a test that is right for you.

Contact information

English Language Development

Campus location

ӰԭƵ Interurban
Centre for Business and Access (CBA) 134
4461 Interurban Rd.
Victoria BC V9E 2C1

Location link

Interurban Campus Map



International Students contact Camosun International