Lansdowne  Campus

Student Records

The Student Records department will be working for you before you begin your education and long after you're done. Whether you need transfer credit or a criminal record check to get started on your educational path, a verification of enrolment to access money to pay for your courses or a transcript or credential to confirm your academic achievement, Student Records is here to provide you with the right document when you need it.

Services Offered by Student Records

  • Graduation and Credentials - Credentials and parchments
  • Verification of Enrolment - Verification of Enrolment (or registrar's stamp, an institution seal or stamp, or a school seal or stamp) is official proof that you're enrolled at Camosun and may be required by other organizations for funding, scholarships or employment.
  • Transfer Credit- Evaluation of external course(s) to be reviewed for transfer to ӰԭƵ.
  • Criminal Record Check - Therequires students registered ina post-secondary program, where they may be working with children and/or vulnerable persons, must have a Criminal Record Check (CRC) conducted by the Ministry of Public Safety & Solicitor General.
  • Transcripts- The official version of a student’s educational record at ӰԭƵ.
Admissions service counter


There are many Camosun resources to help you along the way.

  • Need help with program, course or transfer choices? ContactAcademic Advising.
  • Have questions about your Camosun admission requirements, program demand or your application? ContactAdmissions.
  • Wondering how to register for courses or how to use? ContactRegistration.
  • Need personal, career or cultural counselling? ContactCounselling.
  • Are you an international student? ContactCamosun International.
  • Are you an Indigenous student? You may also contact the.

All services for students.